Jump to navigation
Become a Member!
We invite you to become a member of the Gopher Dairy Club.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Complete the Membership Registration Form (,pdf)
- email the form to email@example.com, or
- mail the form to:
Gopher Dairy Club
University of Minnesota
240 Haecker Hall
1364 Eckles Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55108
Member dues are $5 per year. You may remit your payment in any of the following ways:
- Mail your dues to the club address noted above
- Bring your dues to the next club meeting
- Hand deliver your dues to the club Treasurer
- Choose to have your dues deducted from your malt stand paycheck
Earn a Trip to California
Senior Trip Requirements:
- Attend 2 of 3 GDC recognition banquets.
- Work at least one FFA judging contest (spring state contest or fall invitational) or serve as a counselor at Gopher Dairy Camp each calendar year.
- Attend 2/3 of all monthly meetings while a member.
- Work at least the required minimum hours in the Gopher Dairy Bar each state fair while a member.
- Must work at the Gopher Dairy Bar at least the past two state fairs (includes new members and transfer students).
Apply for the New Student Scholarship!
- Applicants must be a senior in high school or a transfer student
- Must plan to attend the University of Minnesota
- Must plan on being an active participant in the Gopher Dairy Club